Whether you’re a sole trader, a limited company or a not-for-profit entity we can help you to meet your filing obligations, ensuring that your accounts are prepared in the correct format and are compliant with current accounting standards. We are experienced in preparing accounts for most legal business structures including:
- Limited companies
- Sole traders
- Limited liability partnerships
- Charities (including CIOs)
- Companies limited by guarantee
- Community Interest Companies
Personal tax and tax planning
When it comes to personal taxation, all our clients have their own unique circumstances. We take time to understand these to deliver a service designed to save you time, money and hassle whilst also ensuring you are fully compliant and tax efficient.
As well as assisting you to file your annual tax return, our team’s wealth of expertise can help you to optimise your tax position and provide you with practical advice on all aspects of personal taxation, capitals gains tax and inheritance tax planning.
Bookkeeping and VAT
With the introduction of Making Tax Digital (MTD), the days of manual record keeping are all but numbered. If the prospect of moving your bookkeeping onto software fills you with dread we can help, with a range of services tailored to your specific business needs.
Using fully MTD compliant software, we can provide a full recording and management accounts service or focus on particular areas of your accounts, such as the customer and supplier ledgers, VAT returns or bank reconciliations.
For those business operating within the Construction Industry Scheme, we can also offer a package that includes submission of monthly CIS returns to HM Revenue & Customs and / or assistance with end of year CIS reclaims.
Company Secretarial Support
Ensuring that your company is compliant with the The Companies Act can be a time-consuming, complex affair and mistakes can be costly with company directors being potentially subject to penalties or prosecution for failure to meet regulatory requirements.
We offer a proactive company secretarial service which aims to take the stress out of compliance and ensure that your statutory filings and company registers are always up to date.
We offer our clients assistance with:
- Company formations
- Registered office facilities
- Preparation and submission of annual confirmation statements and other statutory documents
- Maintenance of statutory records
Payroll services and auto enrolment
Payroll administration, and ensuring compliance with relevant regulations, can be onerous and complex. Outsourcing your payroll function can relieve you of the pressures of having to manage this critical process, allowing you more time to focus on your business.
Regardless of the size of your business, our dedicated team of payroll and auto enrolment specialists can offer:
- Comprehensive monthly, fortnightly or weekly payroll service ensuring timely processing of gross to net pay calculations
- Administration of PAYE, National Insurance, Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, attachment of earnings, student loan deductions etc
- Provision of payslips showing details of all deductions as required by law
- Timely completion of all Real Time Information submissions
- Production of P60s / P45s / P11ds
- Processing of auto enrolment pension scheme submissions
Regular management accounts can help internal decision making and highlight areas where improvements can be made, to help your business run more efficiently and profitably and assist in creating targets, budgets and forecasts.
The provision of regular, accurate reporting can help to monitor performance and identify potential problems early, presenting you with the opportunity to change course to ensure that your business continues to thrive.